Do you know what mold is? Often, when wood gets wet and stays wet or moist after the fact, it becomes rotted, and soft, and unstable. This is because of the mold that grew within it, rotting it from the inside out. Mold is the result of moisture and water damage, and is commonly associated with things like bacteria, fungi, and is an overall problem for anyone who comes across it. Mold is best known as a series of spores that carry with it the risk of respiratory problems. Those who have asthma before being exposed to mold have further breathing problems. Not to mention, mold is incredibly potent at spreading sickness. When you see mold in your home, usually marked as dark spots in your walls, ceilings, or floors, it is already too late. Mold has been allowed to grow and fester, and you need to get it out of your home, and your life, as soon as possible. That is where we come in.
Our company specializes in mold damage removal in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY that undoes the existing mold in your home, and also gets rid of the chances of any new mold breakouts happening in your home. We first make sure that the affected areas are dried out. Mold thrives in moisture, after all, so if we cut that off, it will already have nowhere else to go. Then, we make sure that the mold is removed properly, so that spores are not kicked up. After, we inspect the home thoroughly to make sure that there aren't any other signs of mold growing elsewhere. It's simple, but it requires professional work, and prompt action. Call us today if you know, or think, that you have mold, and our mold damage removal Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY teams will take care of the rest.